Friday, August 12, 2011

Eggplant / Peppers

Millionaire eggplant are the way to go. I tried these out the year before last. They produced very nicely. Last year I switch to Dusky, which didn't produce for me at all. This year I'm back to millionaire and they are not dissapointing.




It is a good year for lettuce, broccoli, and peas. It isn't a year for outdoor peppers. The indoor peppers are doing great, which leans me toward a lack of heat, not necessarily a lack of sun. I moved two peppers from the ground to the greenhouse a couple weeks ago. I hope they'll catch up, but I suspect it is too late.

This isn't one of those recently moved peppers. This is one of the Jalapeno plants, heavy with fruit. Our Big Bomb peppers are starting to turn a nice red. Our bell peppers are starting to take on their final yellow hue.




No comments:

Post a Comment